OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
Hospitality is ultimately about the warmth of human connection and interaction; however, things are going to look a little different and become our new normal for a while as we take every measure possible to keep guests, ourselves and our support team safe.
We want you to enjoy a relaxing, happy stay with us and we want to get back to what we enjoy doing the most, welcoming you to enjoy this beautiful environment.
We have always completed a deep clean after every stay, this will continue, enhanced by some additions to our cleaning protocol:
1 – Preparation
We will wait 3 hours before entering the property following departure of guests.
This follows the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) guidelines.
2 – Deep Clean
• Dust, sweep or vacuum all floors
• Clean or mop hard surfaces with appropriate cleaning fluid, detergent, water and liquid soap
• Empty all rubbish bins and line with fresh bags
• Dishes washed in the dishwasher at high temperature
• Linen is professionally laundered at high temperature
During the cleaning process, our team will use:
• Disposable gloves
• Multi-surface disinfectant
• Face masks where appropriate
3 – Sanitise
Cleaning removes dust, dirt and germs, using chemical sanitisers reduces bacteria.
We will sanitise:
• Spray high-touch surfaces, e.g. doorknobs, light switches, cabinets, in each room with a chemical disinfectant spray
• Let the disinfectant stand for the length of time specified on the product label
• Allow the surface to air-dry as directed
4 – Check
• After cleaning and sanitising, as hosts, we will review the room-by-room checklists in the cleaning handbook to ensure that all appropriate areas have been cleaned and sanitised.
5 – Reset
Following deep clean and sanitising, before resetting for the next guest, we will:
• Safely dispose of or wash cleaning supplies and protective gear
• Wash your hands put on clean gloves before refilling any guest supplies, towels, or linen
• When finished the resetting, we will close the door and disinfect the doorknob
Most of the above steps we have always carried out. We are letting you know so you can get a sense of safety and security through our attention to detail.